This morning, CMJ launched their 2014 CMJ Music Marathon App to accompany their Conference and Music Marathon running October 21-25 at venues all over the City. The app features a full artist schedule to keep track of the 1,300+ artists performing, custom scheduling options, information on performers, panels and speakers, music streaming & more! A full list of the app’s features can be seen below:
- Discover new bands, seamlessly stream their tunes, and check out their tour dates, bios, websites and social accounts.
- Use the “Station Spotlight” feature to scroll through live streams of CMJ 2014 college radio station programming.
- Use CMJ’s “Recommender” feature, which syncs with Facebook likes to help figure out which CMJ bands are suited to user interests, and keep a personalized list of favorite artists.
- Stay informed with the most up-to-date schedules for CMJ performances and panels, as well as registration information.
- Explore bios and facts about CMJ artists, panelists, films and speakers.
- Check out the interactive venue map to get from show to show.
- Read exclusive news content and interviews with CMJ performers.
- Keep up with all the festival’s surprises via integrated Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds.
- Register for full conference credentials or the just released, limited quantity Show Pass, which will grant users access to CMJ’s music programming only.
For those of you who are not familiar with CMJ, it “is one of the world’s foremost platforms for the discovery of new music. In addition to over 1,400 live performances, CMJ presents a variety of informative conference events featuring renowned speakers, industry roundtables and workshops, an Entertainment Business Law Seminar and College Day, a whole day of specially programmed events for college and non-commercial radio programmers. CMJ Music Marathon 2014 badges can be purchased here.”
Stay tuned to the212 for exclusive content from CMJ in the coming weeks!