The New York City Office of Emergency Management released a list of places in Brooklyn, Staten Island and Queens where residents will be able to pick up food and water. Each person can claim three meals and five bottles of water until 6 p.m.
The locations are as follows:
- West 25th Street and Surf Avenue in Brooklyn from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- King and Verona streets in Brooklyn from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mill Road and New Dorp Lane in Staten Island from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Yetman Avenue and Hylan Blvd in Staten Island from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Beach 51st Street and Rockaway Beach Boulevard in Queens from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Red Fern Avenue and Beach 12th Street in Queens from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m